Frequently asked questions
- Do not use abusive language while chatting or broadcasting, including racism and hate speech.
- Do not harass other users for any reason. Causing issues with other users will result in a ban.
- Performing while intoxicated, whether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use drugs on cam even if it is legal in your jurisdiction (e.g., medical marijuana, lots of alcohol and more than 32 cups of coffee at once ).
- Do not broadcast in a public area where people may unknowingly appear on your broadcast
- In XVR.chat You can broadcast both 2D standard or 3D TERPON camera, but due to specialisation of site in to 3D VR broadcast, models who broadcasts with 3D TERPON cameras will be preferred and topped on site.
- While TERPON cameras have no built in microphone, basic stereo microphone is with Terpon camera shipped. HQ studio microphone with sound card is more than ideal. Depends only on your sound quality preferences.
- We recommend using XVR.chat with the Google Chrome browser, which can be downloaded at https://google.com/chrome (it improves on issues that other browsers may have with the site).
- TERPON cameras need at least Intel i5 CPU Coffe Lake and USB3 port, to run properly.
- First, make sure your router's firewall setting isn't too restricting, along with any other wifi or browser security settings.
- If that does not work, please try clearing your browser's cache as far back as it will go. You can find instructions for each browser - use google
- If you are still having trouble connecting a camera, try troubleshooting the issue by clicking the "Allow" button near the address/url bar to allow cam access for the site.